Directions to Pindar on the North Fork
Pindar Vineyards is located 90 miles East of Manhattan. Follow LIE (Route 495) East to Exit 73 (Route 58) which turns into Route 25. Continue approximately 12 miles to Peconic. Pindar Vineyards is on your left on the North side of the road.
Tasting Room Hours
1. Wine must be purchased at the winery to enjoy on the property while visiting.
2. No thermoses or insulated beverage cups allowed on site.
3. Please use any of our hand sanitizer stations set up throughout the property when needed.
4. Do not move tables in order to maintain social distancing guidelines.
5. Tables are first come, first served.
6. Guests are welcome to bring their own blankets & chairs to use on the property. NO pop-up tents or tailgating allowed.
7. Pindar Vineyards allows guests to bring their own picnic lunches to enjoy with their wine purchase. No outside alcohol allowed.
8. We ask that you dispose of your own trash and then we will sanitize the table for the next guest.
9. Children are welcome, but please keep them close by as we are a working winery and vineyard.
10. Dogs must be curbed and leashed at all times on the property.
Inside the Tasting Room
Outside on our Deck, Pavilion & Lawn
Winery Holiday Hours
Easter Sunday: Closed Thanksgiving Day: Closed Christmas Eve: 11:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m. Christmas Day: Closed New Year's Day: Closed
Would you like to receive wine updates and event news directly to your inbox? Click the link below to join our mailing list and stay up to date on the latest at Pindar Vineyards!