Directions to Pindar on the North Fork
Pindar Vineyards is located 90 miles East of Manhattan. Follow LIE (Route 495) East to Exit 73 (Route 58) which turns into Route 25. Continue approximately 12 miles to Peconic. Pindar Vineyards is on your left on the North side of the road.
Winery Tasting Room Hours
Safe Reopening Guidelines For Our Guests
At this time, due to social distancing guidelines, we are only permitting limos/busses/vans/hired vehicles Mondays through Fridays with a pre-paid reservation of $15 per person. All groups over 6 people will recieve a set tasting of 5 wines. Call us at 631-734-6200x104
1. Masks must always be worn, except when seated at a table.
2. Please use any of our hand sanitizer stations set up throughout the property when needed.
3. Do not move tables in order to maintain social distancing guidelines.
4. Tables are first come, first served.
5. Guests are welcome to bring their own blankets & chairs to use on the property. Please maintain social distance with other guests. NO pop-up tents or tailgating allowed.
6. Pindar Vineyards allows guests to bring their own picnic lunches to enjoy with their wine purchase. No outside alcohol allowed.
7. We ask that you dispose of your own trash and then we will sanitize the table for the next guest.
We greatly appreciate your understanding as we adapt to the current situation. Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you at the winery.
Please check back with us in the future as the guidelines are continually changing.
We are open daily from 11 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. for wine tasting and 6 p.m. for sales.
Inside the Tasting Room
Outside on our Deck, Pavilion & Lawn
Winery Holiday Hours
Easter Sunday: Closed Black Friday: 11a.m.- 8 p.m. Thanksgiving Day: Closed Christmas Eve: 11:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m. Christmas Day: Closed New Year's Day: Closed
Would you like to receive wine updates and event news directly to your inbox? Click the link below to join our mailing list and stay up to date on the latest at Pindar Vineyards!